Medical Transcription/Speech Recognition Editor
Night Owls, Early Birds, Weekend Warriors, Banker's Hours....we got them!! Plenty of volume so no fighting your co-workers for those scraps of lines...... We are expanding our MT family and inviting you to apply today.
It's hot outside, come inside and make some cool cash!!
Voice recognition editing on the Fluency platform. Production-based pay with unlimited potential. You can work as much as you like! Quality minded editors invited to apply.
Equipment: High speed internet. Windows 7, 8, or 10 operating system. Internet Explorer 9 to 11. RAM – Minimum of 4 GB. Hard Disk Space – Minimum of 80 GB. Internet Connection – High Speed. Infinity USB-2 and also support DVI as a back-up
- Minimum 3+ years of acute care editing /transcription experience.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent knowledge of transcription guidelines and practices. Ability to shift seamlessly between multiple accounts and follow client specifics.
- Ability to meet Quality and TAT expectations.
- Must be responsible and dependable. Ability to work with minimal supervision
Testing will be required.
Independent Contractor (IC) with schedule flexibility. Bimonthly direct deposit. QA support and feedback.
Primary account with secondary backup.