Medical Transcriptionist with love of operative reports
We have a great opportunity for the MT who loves to type and loves operative reports. Large volume. No VR, all typing. 100% Domestic account. Chartscript experience preferred. Immediate start. Pay is bi-monthly. Attention to detail and quality required. Preference for late evening or overnight. Independent contractor status. Weekend work available as well.
Equipment: High speed internet. Windows XP or 10 not compatible with software. Infinity USB 1 or 2 foot pedal.
- Minimum 3+ years of acute care transcription experience.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent knowledge of transcription guidelines and practices. Ability to shift seamlessly between worktypes and follow client specifics.
- Ability to meet Quality and TAT expectations.
- Must be responsible and dependable. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Must have some flexibility and be willing to lend additional help during times of high volume.
Testing will be required.
Independent Contractor (IC) with schedule flexibility. Bimonthly direct deposit. QA support and feedback.